Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ramblings

This sweet season has made me feel more at home in Athens than ever before.
My Christmas tree is beautiful and fills up my living room quite nicely.
Parties, and card writing are fun diversions.

This at home feeling is pleasant. I am really liking it!
With 4 more days left of work, I feel ready to head back to Florida, in a positive state of mind.
Small things like standing in the hallways laughing with new friends at work, are welcome signs of positive change!
I'm checking the weather to see if we will have a shorts and T-shirt type of Christmas.
I'm also rewatching holiday favorites on the DVR (my new favorite hobby).

My gifts are wrapped and ready. My baking plans are all set and ingredients await mixing.
I even worked with a sweet, thoughtful friend to fill stockings for my co-workers and her patients.

Sigh.....
It really is the most wonderful time of the year! Blessings and peace to you during this last part of 2012!
Like I always tell the kids at school, "Have a good day, and make good choices!"

No comments: