Saturday, August 13, 2011

Friday Movie Update

I took myself out to the movies last night. I almost backed out on myself, but I don't want to become that old lady who doesn't go out by herself anymore. Nope, I gotta cling to the free spirit in me who takes time to eat out and go to movies by herself (Note to self),

Ok, well here we go. There will be no spoilers in this, because that type of thing drives me absolutely crazy!

Crazy, Stupid, Love was Funny, Entertaining, Amazing. I mean I really liked the movie. Some real quick one liners had me sputtering out laughter. The plot kept me fully engaged except for a little bit towards the middle/end. I have no personal connection or extreme like for any of the actors in the movie, yet I would recommend it if you are looking for something to entertain you. It is a little hard to explain but I will say that for once a preview did not spoil a movie or give the whole thing away. Searching for something to do this weekend? Try Crazy, Stupid, Love.....you might like it!

1 comment:

Annie said...

i absolutely loved this movie! :) and, ironically, the day i was set to go see it, a very surprising $20 arrived in my mail... so technically, YOU took ME out on a date this week! Bet you didn't know you could date long distance, did you? :)