Thursday, August 11, 2011

What would you switch?

In the name of full disclosure may I say that I love myself! I really do.....I am unique, special and created by a God that knows real beauty.

Now with all of that being said, can I admit that there are things about my personality that I would not mind switching up......even if just for a month or two.

Most recently, I would love to try to be more laid back. To roll with the punches and not think so much about plans. About right and wrong. About protecting myself through organization.

My calendar this month says, "There are a thousand miracles to behold." and ain't that the truth.

I don't want to miss any more than I need to. Laughter, faith, connection, family, friends, travels, home, fulfillment, joy, nature, the unexpected. Yep, there are a thousand miracles to behold, and it is an awe-inspiring thing to ponder!

No comments: