Sunday, December 11, 2011

Graciousness

as defined by dictionary.com
pleasantly kind, benevolent, and courteous

Driving away from my busy but rewarding Internship the word graciousness floated gently across my mind.

I couldn't shake it....actually I didn't want to shake it. I drove around thinking about the idea of graciousness.....and I just could not define it. So after a needed nap I looked around online and found the definition above.

How can I be gracious? What are ways to show graciousness to others?

I just get this glowing feeling thinking about the serene beauty of a life that displays graciousness.

What would that woman sound like? Because I know the world needs to hear her voice.

What would she think? Her thoughts have the power to both help and comfort

What would her home be like? Light, and laughter, and wisdom all combined

Who are her friends and what is she passionate about? She loves to love people who inspire her and help her be her personal best, and she fights for oppressed voices and people.

Hmmm, I think there is still much more to unpack here. But the thoughts are not ready yet....so I will revisit them again. It's a brand new week, amen for that!

No comments: