Monday, December 12, 2011

Home Again

"Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing."
Camille Pissarro

I will be heading home soon. I have not been to Jacksonville in many months. I can't wait to be with my family and oldest friends! There is a deep pleasure in going home and reunions, and Florida weather, and old routines, and the ending of 2011, and the starting of 2012.

What will I be doing over the next few weeks? How about....

*visiting my grandma and sharing amused laughter and day long shopping trips
*walking up and down the beach, and reflecting on the harmonious serenity in God's nature
*meeting up with Cherika and Julie for a reunion  (I miss you both a lot!)
*family, family, and more family
*playdates for the kiddies and time to talk for the adults
*no shopping....I have that all done this year!
*worship and hugs at Chaffee Road
*DVR, cleaning, and organizing at the house
*and all the other things that are bound to happen during my time back home

Since, I prayerfully plan to look for jobs in Georgia in 2012, I need to make my time at home count. It is a wonderful thing to be at home. I hope to enjoy and savor it!

No comments: