Thursday, December 29, 2011

Positive Growth

A while ago I came up with my New Year's goal for 2012. It is simple, and straightforward. And in that I think I will have success. My goal for this next year is Positive Growth.

I am not limiting it to certain areas. Because I really want to celebrate all the positive growth that can occur in my life in one year.

I am also not going to set up bars or ways to measure how I am doing. Instead I am going to walk out into this New Year not encumbered by heavy and hard to keep resolutions.

I am going to free myself to be simply happy. To celebrate positive growth and how it shapes a full life.

Part of my goal is to Help More....please read more about that here, and then leave a comment if you have any ideas for me:)

A brand New Year is coming and I am fully aware of that fact. What a perfect way to begin!

No comments: