Saturday, June 25, 2011

HGTV

Oh Home and Gardens Television.....where have you been all of my life?

It really is SO funny to me how we start to recognize different things in different times in our lives. Because I had never had much interest in design and buying a house....I never flipped to HGTV. Food Network was my TV best friend. But I have branched out because I do see a house in my future....and HGTV is giving me all types of inspiration.

SOOOO many shows that just inspire me to buy, revamp, or completely remodel a house. Here are a few of my favorite ideas for my one day home.

                                             Window seat that doubles as storage.
                                                                           www.rentbits.com

                                                                           Double sinks!
                                                                      www.costco.com

                                           and glass panels on my kitchen cabinets
                                                                  www.decorpad.com

1 comment:

Annie said...

have you checked out Pinterest.com? It's where you can bookmark all of your favorites photos/sites for things like home decor. You should check it out... It's addicting, but actually really useful!