Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In 2013

Last January I wrote this about what I thought might happen during 2012. And just for old times sake..here is what I wrote about at the end of 2010.  They are a list of predictions for what I thought might happen in a year. I enjoy this idea, so I figured I would do the same thing for 2013!  I like having a mix of broad and specific things. For I find delight in looking back over times that have passed.

2013:

*Friends and family I know will have babies (including some very special twins!), and begin new relationships, and get engaged, and maybe get married,and some might beak-up
* Staying fit and fabulous;) and all the lifestyle changes that encompasses

* Do all that I can to research possible new job opportunities, and also accept the reality that I might not need to go just yet (Lord, help me find peace and contentment if that be the case)
*Daily living out my 2013 goal of Peace 
*One extra special wedding 
*People that I know and love will pass away or suffer through illness

* Being dedicated to saving more and paying back what I owe 
* A possible move, or a new roommate or maybe both 
*Assorted trips and travels and general good times with those I love (maybe my first cruise)
*Turning 28 and embracing a more gentle side of Sabrina (btw, I turn 28 on the 28th this year...a cause for a special celebration!)  

I'll end this up with the same words I have used for the past 2 years.
Now with all of that said I will say this.....2013 is a completely unknown entity. Sure, I know some things but they are so tiny compared to what I have no idea about. The key is to hold fast to God, have faith and grace, love my family and friends, and be the very best Sabrina Maude Stewart that I can be.....that should not be too hard ( I am kidding) it will probably take me 365 days to kind of get it right!

No comments: