Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 19 & 20

I'm back in Athens. Made the trip from Tally to here in about 5 hours. Not too shabby.

November 19-
Yesterday I was thankful for Tallahassee, Florida. There is SO much of the life of Sabrina that was written in that place. 4 years at FSU and 3 years in the working world. I have treasured friends and relationships in that town. I am thankful for all of the support that is still available to me in that city. And I am thankful for all the growth that has occurred in my life since I have left for GA. I will always have love for the life that I lived in Tallahassee. Looking back, it held heartache and struggles, but it held joy and goodness as well. What a blessed woman I am to have had such a time and such amazing people in my life. Thank you all sufficient God for providing for me then and always.

November 20-
Today I am thankful for Bluebelle. My little car and I have made many trips in her short life. She is cute, and kinda sassy and special like me;) After having a car that broke down off and on, I am thankful for a dependable car that is good on gas and a fun ride. I am also thankful to have transportation, because it really makes life way more convenient.

No comments: