Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4th

It's Sunday morning and time to welcome in a new week filled with God's will and mercy.

Today I am honored to be thankful for my wonderful daddy. It's his 58th birthday today and I am just so happy to have him as a leader and example in my life. My love for him grows as I mature and realize what he has sacrificed to provide for our family. Also, the medical student in me knows that men especially are susceptible to more health issues as they age. So celebrating 58 years is important!

Being full of gratitude seems to make my spirit glow. I am enjoying how it draws my interest away from myself and towards others. I want to wish my daddy a HAPPY and BLESSED birthday and birth year, and proclaim that he is a good man, father, and husband and I am thankful for him each and every day. I am also even more thankful to God for providing him in my life.

No comments: