Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3rd

Welcome to Saturday. After a lazy Friday evening, I have a few things in the planner for today.
Some Zumba, time at the library, and cleaning. Then I will settle in for some cheesy Hallmark holiday movies:)

Today I am thankful for blogging. In particular I am thankful for this communication tool that lets me keep in contact with my friends. Technology is sometimes vastly frustrating, but it is great to have this little bit of space to write and share. The brain can play tricks on us and "change" our remembrances of an event. But going back and actually reading what we were feeling. Wow, now that will open your eyes.

I am thankful because I have precious friends near and far and I get to share in their life through their blogging. I especially think of my high school friend Kassy who so diligently writes and posts pictures and videos about her family and her amazing son Asher. I always get so much joy from reading her blog.

When I started this blog with the help of my friend Annie, I was not even sure what changes life would hold. I'm very thankful that I have this live journal of my life for the past few years.

No comments: