Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6th

Today I choose to be thankful. I would not say that this day's post is the easiest to write. The words are not already flowing from my mind to my fingers. But, I want to try.

Today is election day, both national and local. And I am thankful that I get a chance to vote and make my opinion known. That I get a moment to have my voice heard. I am choosing to not even begin to go into all of the negative. Instead, just to focus on the gift of freedom and the goodness of the whole concept of voting.

I pray that God's will continue to be done. And I pray that I continue to do the best in my life, before I go depending on a bunch of national matters to solve my problems. My trust is in the Lord who made Heaven and Earth. Amen.

*I've taken a little Facebook sabbatical until the election blows over however.*

No comments: